Irving - Death In The Garden, Blood On The Flowers
A few weeks ago, I went to see the band Voxtrot on the strength of their brilliant song "The Start Of Something". And although they were quite good (despite having to deal with never-ending sound problems), it was opening band Irving that really impressed me. First of all, you'll notice the more you read my blog (all two of you...) that one formula I never seem to tire of is that retro-sixties vibe. Another impressive thing about this five-piece from LA, is that they are all contributing songwriters. Which gives them the variety needed to prevent my musical A.D.D. from getting out of control (refer to previous post). These songs are catchy, infectious, fun, melodic and all the things I love most about music.
Situation mp3
The Curious Thing About Leather mp3 (Unbelievable song!)
Watch the video for "Situation" here.
Purchase the CD "Death In The Garden, Blood On The Flowers"
My space site
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home