Two Videos: One for each day I missed!
Well, I didn't blog yesterday or the day before, which means that I didn't keep my word about posting a blog every day for the month of July. But seriously, how many of you really expected me to keep that promise? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
The fact is that, I was busy all day Wednesday that by the time night fell, I was way too tired to put together reasonable sounding speaking sentences. I figured that this didn't bode too well for blogging sentences either. On Thursday, I was up at 4:30am for work, and I worked all day. I had still planned on posting something, but then I spilled water all over my keyboard, rendering it useless. My day was so messed up that I didn't even get out to the Rancho for the RAA show last night. This was actually sort of OK with me, since Jon McKiel was the guy I was looking forward to seeing the most, and he had to cancel and head back to Nova Scotia due to problems with the tour vehicle. I'll catch RAA another time.
Tonight however, I am still planning on heading out to The Horseshoe to see The Joys, as long as nothing unfortunate gets in the way of this. In the meantime, I got myself a new keyboard and I may as well put it to use. I've got a couple of new(ish) videos for you to enjoy.
First off, the second installment of the Broken Social Scene Presents series will feature co-founder Brendan Canning. The CD will be called Something For All Of Us and it will be out on July 22nd. Here's the vid for the first single, entitled Hit The Wall.
Myspace: Brendan Canning
Myspace: Broken Social Scene
My other favorite Canadian band Sloan also has a new album and it's called Parallel Play. I'll review that one later, but in the meantime, here's the first single. It's called Believe In Me, and it's your typical Patrick Pentland rocker. This is not necessarily a bad thing.
Myspace: Sloan
Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow with a meatier, more respectable post. We'll see...
Labels: brendan canning, broken social scene, sloan, videos
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home