Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CONTEST - Win tix to see Shout Out Out Out Out at Lee's Palace

And at the close of one contest, another one emerges. I'll keep this post brief since I just talked about Shout Out Out Out Out over here, but let's just say that I've heard some outstanding things about their live show. Well, it looks like they're going to be bringing their vocoder infused dance party to Lee's Palace on Saturday April 25th, and it promises to be insane! Their openers are no slouches either. You've got the self proclaimed macho disco sounds of DVAS (Dietzche V & the Abominable Snowman), and the retro synth funk of The Cansecos. It'll be a fantastic deviation from the norm for myself, but there's a strong possibility that it will be a free sweat fueled dance party for you too. Did I say free?

Well actually, the tickets themselves are $15, BUT for one special reader and their dance partner of choice, I've got two free passes to see these three bands in concert, courtesy of Six Shooter Records. To enter, just send an email to quadb2001 [at] gmail [dot] com with "I Want To Shout Out at LEE's" in the subject line, and your full name in the body.

Contest is now closed. Congrats to Noah L. for winning the tix. Thanks to all who entered.

Myspace: Shout Out Out Out Out
Myspace: The Cansecos
Myspace: DVAS

Download: Shout Out Out Out Out's Guilt Trips Sink Ships mp3

Download: The Cansecos' Raised By Wolves mp3

Download: DVAS' Forever mp3

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home