Saturday, February 02, 2008

Exciting Local Music Sites


In my sidebar, I added an elite set of links for the local music sites that I personally find very exciting. The sexiest of the bunch by far is Zygiella. The complicated explanation of their mission statement is to combine the work of Myspace, Facebook, CDBaby, Flickr, Last.Fm, etc, etc, etc into one wicked awesome DIY band promotion site. The simple explanation is that they want to support and promote good music. It's still in its beginning stages but it is easily the spiffiest looking site around. Most sites (including mine) all look the same but Zygiella is the future. I'm excited to see its progress. I hope it blows up real big and stuff.

www.zygiella.com

And because I'm just a redundant kind of guy, I'll throw up the links to the other exciting local sites right here, even though they're probably located immediately to the right anyways.

Two Way Monologues - OK, I've told you about this one already, right?
Toronto Indie - You should already know about this one. It's been around longer than I have.
New Sound Now - I suppose technically, this is just another music blog but it's a video music blog. Ooooh. You mean I don't have to read anything? Cool. (OK, there's some reading...)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug man!

-Kyle

11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home