Too Many Shows, Not Enough Cash
I was just checking out the current Toronto concert lineup for the next few weeks and there are going to be a slew of great shows coming up. Sadly, I can't afford to go to hardly any of them, but that doesn't mean that many of you won't either. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch a couple of these and if you make it to any of these shows, feel free to share your thoughts and expressions. Here's a list of some of the ones that I'm excited about:
Matt Mays - Jan 20 @ Mod Club
Apostle Of Hustle - Every Wednesday @ The Rivoli starting Jan 24
M. Ward - Jan 27 @ Mod Club
Camera Obscura - Jan 31 @ Opera House (I really hope to make it to this one...)
Grizzly Bear - Feb 6 @ Lee's Palace
Midlake - Feb 12 @ Lee's (This one would also be especially sweet...)
Cuff The Duke - Feb 24 @ Horseshoe
Guster - Feb 26 @ The Phoenix
TV On The Radio - Mar 4 @ Kool Haus
Of Montreal - Mar 13 @ Opera House
Sebadoh - Mar 23 @ Lee's Palace (It would be highly uncharacteristic of me to miss this one...)
Ah well...if I even make it to a few of these I'll be happy. Enjoy the downloads.
Sebadoh - Ocean (Live @ the Gypsy Tea Room) mp3
Sebadoh - Rebound (Live @ KVRX Radio) mp3
Sebadoh - Freed Pig (Live @ Metro in Chicago) mp3
More live Sebadoh can be downloaded at Sebadoh.com
Grizzly Bear - Fix It mp3
Gizzly Bear - Don't Ask (FinalFantasy Remix) mp3
M Ward - Vincent O Brian mp3
Camera Obscura - Come Back Margaret mp3
Camera Obscura - I Need All The Friends I Can Get mp3
NEW! APOSTLE OF HUSTLE! My Sword Hand's Anger mp3
(The new CD is going to be awesome!)
Labels: apostle of hustle, camera obscura, concerts, cuff the duke, grizzly bear, guster, m ward, matt mays, midlake, mp3, of montreal, sebadoh, toronto
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home