Indie Music Project
So, I'm officially a real life music critic/journalist! Well. ok, not really but I recently have had the privilege of being asked to contribute on a semi-regular basis to the Indie Music Project (iMP). According to a FAQ over at the Insomnia Radio website, iMP is a promotional arm that offers services to indie bands and labels to assist them in promoting their music, getting heard, and building an audience. From time to time, my reviews are going to be featured along with the wonderfully elitist views of the regular iMP staff. My first submission was the article I had posted here last week on Dear Jane, I... but I think in the future, I'll be flexing my writing muscles by preparing articles specifically for that website, while having other articles over here. So, refer to that page often for the absolute best that indie music has to offer. (And while you're there, make sure you check out the recent review on a band called The Pacific ... awesome!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home