Friday, May 12, 2006

Welcome

Hey there. Well, here we go. I've set up my own blog. The state of the music industry and popular radio is something I rant about on a daily basis to anybody who would listen so I thought it's about time to set up an actual spot on the interweb. Also, there are some people out there who actually ask me for musical recomendations (if you can believe it!) So, although I am far from being the most articulate pop culture ranter out there, I thought I'd give this a shot at least until the novelty wears off. Here, I'll spout off random comments of musical snobbery, admit to any guilty musical pleasures (knowing full well that likely no one will be reading this) and singing the praises of any great musical delicacies that may come my way. I also promise to use the word "musical" way too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home