CONTEST: David Ford CD Giveaway
For the third time in only a few short months, UK's David Ford is returning to Toronto, but this time instead of the tiny and dimly lit El Mocambo, he's playing at the far superior and awesomely lit Mod Club. I reviewed his show back in February and his one man band looping machine deal has to be seen to be believed.
To promote the show (which is happening this Friday May 16th), I've got three copies of his excellent new CD 'Songs For The Road' to give away, courtesy of Original Signal Recordings. To enter, fire me off an e-mail to quadb2001 [at] hotmail [dot] com with "I Want David Ford" in the subject line and your full name and mailing address in the body. If you're curious, I reviewed the CD a little while ago over here, and it's really good.
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED.
Check out his latest video for the song Go To Hell. It was shot in one take and it's very impressive.
Download: Go To Hell mp3
Labels: cd giveaway, contest, david ford, songs for the road
2 Comments:
wow! cool song! keep it going!
7:36 AM
Hoping he comes to the bay area one of these days! After getting the chance to interview him, I'd definitely like to see him live.
5:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home